MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday afternoon

Just when I think I have my emotions under control someone goes and does an act of kindness that has brought me to my knees.

Bev, Thank you ever so much for the beautiful Draft Horse Head Pins..it is surely our Nellie, they choked me up and I will give Theresa hers this evening.

Lucy, Thank you for the beautiful poem..this brought on the tears in full force. I would like to share this poem with everyone, as I thought of Nellie, Lil Angel and I walking together along with all the others we have lost.

To My Best Friend

The day they laid you down to sleep
I prayed to the Lord your soul he'll keep

Until the appointed day and time
when together we'll meet; and all will be fine

With all God's creatures great and small
go run and play now, have a ball

No more aches; and no more pain
just bright sunshine; no more rain

Rest in peace; for now best friend
Cradled in God's arms; to the end

Dream of that special; day and time
when we'll meet at the Bridge; one last time

Although we'll be separated; for a long time
we'll be together then; and all will be fine

We'll cross Rainbow Bridge; side by side
with a soft warm feeling; deep down inside

Once again then; all will be fine
we're together forever; till the end of time

Author: John Quealy


PLEASE continue to blitz Nellie's story to family, friends..everyone! Do it for Nellie and all other PMU mares that must endure this inhumane treatment.

On a positive note, Apple and Jerri's little ones will never know this life!!!

Thank you to everyone and I mean everyone for all of your support. We are in this together all for the HORSES.

Stephanie