MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday evening, March 3, 2009

Good Tuesday Evening All,

Marigold today got a full body massage and loved it. I touched her everywhere and rubbed the Therma-Flex on all the good spots for her. I really believe in this product, as it sure makes her feel good. As her hair is shedding away, we have found the similar skin condition underneath. I am washing it with anti-bacterial scrub and drying per Dr. Hadland. We are monitoring this very closely. Dr. Hadland said not to be alarmed.

Destiny is doing very well. He is learning manners daily and is very accepting to them for the most part. :) Typical youngster. He is a joy. He is slowly blowing his coat and what I am seeing is a very shiny healthy coat coming in.

All is well here, keeping busy with the typical daily stuff. Big Joe and I this morning dumped, scrubbed, rinsed and filled up all the water barrels.

I helped Rob at one of his clients today as they were not home. We work as a team, as he helps me here and I help him when he needs it out there with his clients horses.

I hope everyone has had a good day and I wish you a wonderful evening.

Stephanie