MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday morning, March 15, 2009

Good Sunday Morning to All!

I must say that I am full of mixed emotions this fine morning.

I leave this afternoon, and my heart feels heavy as I say good bye later to my daughter and wonderful grandchildren. I am glad that I was able to be with them for a short period of time and able to help. The children had me laughing most on the times w/ their antics. Of course last night we had to watch Mama Mia one more time, and I was given the pleasure of watching Mina entertain yet again, the only thing different this time was Zachary joined his sister in his own little 2 yr old way.. it was too cute. But I could not even make it through half of the movie and had to go to bed.

The other part of me is happy to go home to see Rob and all the horses. I have missed all the furbabies. I live with them 24/7 and to be honest, I feel a bit out of my element.

My stomach has more butterflies than carter has pills with excitement at the anticipation of Faith leaving ND tomorrow. I wish her transporter a safe journey, as he is carrying very precious cargo, but he knows this. He also knows that he is entering a "TURKEY FREE ZONE" which was a concern of his after his journey to the ranch last year.

I wish all of you well.

Stephanie