MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Sunday, March 22, 2009

More from LindaNV

Here are some photos I took yesterday during my visit to MHR. All the horses are doing very well. They are content - it was a beautiful day and a good day for napping. Marigold saw me but didn't bother to get up. She stretched out, yawned, sighed then went right back to sleep. She is a sweet ol' girl and later in the day she let me give her some good scratches all over. I was happy to oblige. I saw Destiny kicking up his heels a few times so I know he is feeling good. He is a cute little boy. Jerri and Apple look so good. Jerri came up to me and let me touch her nose ever so slightly and then she was gone. She did take time out of her busy schedule to pose for some photos. Apple was content to just relax and rest.

Apple getting her beauty sleep
Next is Blondie, isn't she pretty?
My competition Bright Eyes, Roger is smitten with her.
My new best fren Adrian - she is a sweet girl - full of love
Bruno found something yummy to chew on....
Here is CB, another sweet girl. She loved her scratches too!
Here is Destiny
Beautiful Grace
Jerri is quite lovely

Sweet handsome Jonah enjoying his breakfast with his buddies...
Marigold enjoying an afternoon Siesta
And then there's Spirit and Baby B. These two are quite mischievous and playful. My shirt will never be the same. I had to laugh when Mikey (Joseph's son) looked at Baby B and said "Hey, Baby B used to be brown, what happened?"

Spirit checking out Mikey and Abby