MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday morning

Good Wednesday Morning to All,

First of all Thank you, thank you to everyone for helping with Jocori's vet bill. It makes things much easier not to have to worry about touching funds allocated for food for all the horses.

Jocori is doing great and will be allowed to return to her home this morning which I know she will be glad to be. There were several piles throughout the night and we know with the amount of oil she received more will be coming. Every time I checked on her through out the night she was anticipating that I had brought her food. Felt bad but Dr. ordered no food, but as long as we had movement through the night she would be able to have her breakfast. I always laugh at well at Dr. H's. writing as well, a lot of times I will ask him, now what does this say? Yesterday, I asked his permission to have him on cam, he said really? While we were in the round pen he asked where the cam was and I pointed it out, and he just said wow, "They can see me?" I had to laugh. He said this is a first for him to be on the world wide web.

AJ and Hope would talk to me when I came out, and of course each time they received skirtches. They are just the cutest little ones or should I say Big Ones. They stood in front of Baby B's stall and would lie down while she stood over them in the maternal stance watching over them. She is very sweet to them, but keeps them in line as well. They must learn. However, they do not even venture over towards Spirit's stall as he pins his ears and gives them the old stink eye.

I am scheduled to chat with you all at 5:30 PM PDT today, if I am running a bit late it is because I have an appointment early in the afternoon and I am in hopes to be done in time. However, I should not be gone much past 5:30..I hope

Once again, Thank You Ever So Much for your assistance, it is truly appreciated.


Have a wonderful day all!

Stephanie