MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday morning

My Dearest Hope and AJ,

I have seen all the wonderful pictures that your Mommy has posted and I know I have not said much. It seems when I look at you both I get this huge lump in my throat and an ache in my heart. I wish that I lived closer to you, because I truly miss you. I thought it would be easier on me, but I guess I broke my own rule...I fell in love with you both but who wouldn't.

You look wonderful and all your new friends..wow. Grammie loves Nemo as he is just fascinating to look at.

Could you do me a favor little ones, would you ask your mom, to wrap her arms around your neck for me, and whisper in your ears, thank you. Thank you for all that you did for me when our family was going through a tough time. That you brought me joy daily with your sweet antics. I Love you two and you have made a difference in my life.

***************************************************

Dear Lisa,

Thank you very much for everything. I have truly enjoyed the pictures just been difficult to respond to them until now. I know it is silly and some people may not understand the connection but that's okay. If they don't then they will never "Get" what a beautiful animal can do for the soul. Thank you again for everything..

**************************************************

Dear Family,

Yesterday, In chat I told you, Oh I do not miss the kids, but all who know me know that this is not true. This is all good for Hope and AJ, I know this. They did not need to grow up at a rescue, how unfair would that be for them. They need lots of room and more one on one..which is what they have now. They are in a wonderful environment and I told Lisa the day she was here to pick them up, she is the BEST home for them as she knows drafts, their quirks and needs. She will and can give them so much more and I look forward to seeing them all grown up, looking regal, confident and majestic. They were born with dignity, and their lives will continue in a manner that they will always have care and love that they and all other horses so justly deserve.

Stephanie