MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

Well, I have not said much over the last couple of days...I am having an attack of what is called "Empty Nest Syndrome." I know this may sound silly, but it is true. I am so used to having the little big ones there to greet me every morning, and them there for our late night talks when I could not sleep. I know that it is hard to believe that I would feel this way with so many others in our care. But it has happened.

I sat and reflected over their births, remembering the feel of their wet, warm bodies the mornings they were born. Laughing when they made several attempts to stand and when we had to eventually help them. Then remembering when they would run around staring at all the wonders of their little world here at a rescue...and then I saw the photos of our babies, standing in the surroundings of the Colorado Rockies and all I could say is "AWESOME".. and with that said, I move forward knowing they are safe and will be loved.

I would like to THANK EVERYONE for your continuing support in aiding in the needs of the horses at MHR. When MaryL has started our ABR threads, who would have imagined they would grow and grow but they did. ABR has been a wonderful place to share, educate and support individuals regarding HORSES...which is what it is all about.

We have many wonderful people who read our blog daily and I would like to thank them for their continued support. We are the voices of the HORSE, and we must continue our fight for the end of slaughter, the PMU industry and abuse and neglect.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE BEHIND THE SCENES FOR MHR THAT HELP BUMP OUR THREAD AND FUNDRAISERS AND KEEP THINGS ON TRACK. IT IS A HUGE TASK AND IS TRULY APPRECIATED.

Stephanie