MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

I would like to take this time to speak to each of you about family and the importance of it, and how it should be cherished.

There are a few but not many that know I have another son by the name of Tony. We had a falling out four years ago. This is not something I am proud of as I was raised to cherish my family and I do. He had done something four years past, and I believe he is not proud of it, but is not quite sure how to come around. He is very stubborn and determined..(takes after his father..LOL). I have been able to keep abreast of what is going on in his life, via my sister Debbie, my parents and Joseph and Nikki. He has made some significant and positive changes in his life during the past four years. He got married, joined the Army last January and seems to be happy. I am happy for him despite the fact that we do not speak. He knows that his family keeps me informed even if he does not want to communicate. I have accepted this.

This has been weighing on my mind and surely in my heart for a long long time. My sister called last night to wish me a Happy Birthday as we were on our way to dinner with my parents. She then asked to speak to my mom, so I passed the phone onto her. During dinner I asked my mom what did Debbie want?

Debbie did not want to tell me as not to upset me, but mom gave in and told me.

My son Tony leaves tomorrow October 5 as he is being assigned to a unit South of Baghdad. I ask if you would please say prayers for his safe return, he will be gone a year. He knows that I want him to be safe and that I have asked the Lord to watch over him..thanks to my parents.

Cherish your families, as I am hoping this will bridge the gap between a mother and her son. We both have our faults and have made mistakes. But I still love him and always will. Keep your family close, hold your friends close as well as they are part of your family when you let them into your heart and life.

Thank you for listening

Stephanie