MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday morning

Good Sunday Morning to All,

Well, the first night with Bruno and Adrian was pretty good. They were placed in a nice big crate in our bedroom with us. They went fast asleep, I had placed the shirt I had been wearing yesterday in with them and they snuggled up to it. Their crate bed must be at least four inches of fluff plus my shirt. They woke up at 12:30AM needing to go out. Of course you must understand they are on my side of the bed, so we know who had to get up....LOL. I took them out, it was quite cold outside so we know winter is surely approaching. They both did their business and ran back to me....thank goodness. They were very happy to go back into the crate and they fell right back to sleep and so did I.

Thank you to everyone for your name submissions, they were all wonderful! Congratulations to Susan and Ro, I will be placing your totes in the mail tomorrow.

All of the horses are doing great! The weather has made all of them quite Frisky so we are watching our toes. The Fall always seems to make for happier horses and people as well.

It is time to begin pulling out all of our winter gear once again. I would like to express my gratitude to everyone for helping fill the Doc Wilbur Medicine Chest, this is a tremendous help. Thank You So Very Much!

I hope all have a wonderful Sunday!

Again thank you for the names for our new Little Big Ones... "BRUNO AND ADRIAN"

Stephanie