MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday morning

Good Morning to Everyone,

I do hope this finds everyone well.

I do not know what these girls are up to, but I can assure you that they are driving me to the edge as well. I know that it is difficult for you to be sitting at your computers, wondering and waiting for the big event, but now lets switch places. I am sitting here watching them live, begging them, having them throw the foaling manual at the back of my head, all the other mares on the property giggling at the frazzled appearance I display, and of course the geldings are like "whats' the big deal, it's just a kid" but most of all you should hear Baby B and Spirit...We don't need no stinkin' babies...they have us...what more could they ask for.

So believe me I do understand how you feel. I wish I could give you a definite date, but I can't. All I can do is give you the signs that I see and hope beyond hope, that the pages they ripped fom the manual are the ones they needed to produce a little one. We went a lot longer for Rosie, and look what she presented, and then one year ago tomorrow Misty, the Queen of the Ranch gave us Spirit..so it will happen.

Everyone have a great day, and keep smiling

Stephanie