MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday morning

Morninnnnnng!

Well, at midnight last night, I gave a final check on Jerri and stated, when you are ready come to the door and give a couple of knocks and I'll be there. I did fall asleep but I will admit I woke up several times to take a peek. At one point I said Come On already!!!! Now, I am at the point of, okay have it your way little one, we will be here for you no matter what, however, due to your delay, I can assure you all your Grammies will be a bit bleary eyed due to lack of sleep, and may not want to baby sit you right away....maybe that will work.

It is overcast today, we are not expecting rain, gusty throughout the day and tomorrow and then windy Wednesday and Thursday. It seems everywhere has had some strange weather.

I hope everyones aches and pains are healing. I hope anyone who is feeling blue will be uplifted by a kind word said to them, I hope anyone who may not feel wanted or loved, will receive a hug and told that you are loved, and not only are you needed but you are wanted. I hope anyone that is feeling frustrated that Jerri has not blessed us with her baby will rejoice in the moment he/she arrives and will soon forget the hours of sleep deprivation BECAUSE we have our APPLE still to contend with....LOL

Most of all I wish you all joy, happiness and love this day and everyday!!!

Stephanie