MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday, late afternoon

If you've noticed that the cam is shaking, it is due to the high winds and yucky weather coming in. ROFLMAO, Rob says this is baby-having weather....still roflmao.............I told him we do not even say these words. Jerri really wanted nothing to do with Theresa and me or the carrits. She took two from us but did keep her distance.

Of course I had to toss some to Apple as she was raising such a racket...our BIG DIVA.

As I said the winds have picked up considerably....Mmmmmm could it be Nellie and Lil Angel running through telling Jerri, okay now is the night you are to give me my grandbaby?? I am here for you and we are all watching over you, keeping you safe.

Gosh, I miss Nellie so much, what a horse she was. I know this is to be a joyous occasion, but I think of her soft eyes and the trust she gave us in such a short time. May she forever live in our hearts and give us the strength to fight for other PMU mares!!!!

I am almost finished with my letter to Wyeth about Nellie that I am sending it to them. Maybe it will reach someone who cares. One can only hope.

Stephanie