MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday morning

Morning!!!!

Rob did all the feeding for me this morning. I would still be out there by afternoon and have to get ready for dinner by the time I finished breakfast...LOL... I am doing fine. PAIN IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY...according to Rob. I will say that Rob is even beginning to get frustrated as well with Jerri. He has even taken to sitting with me on the patio and watching...then when we go to bed he watches her on television. He said he is not even going to guess anymore. She is so huge, and her bag is of huge proportions. My heart just goes out to her.

Then there is Apple toodling around the round pen and asking for carrots...she is a riot and has such a wonderful personality...very loving..but do not touch her bag to attempt to clean it...she will take a chunk out of your hiney if given a chance. She simply does not like it.

Spirit and Baby B are doing wonderful. They have their Nellie playpen and they are switched out every 8-10 hours giving each one plenty of time out and clearing their heads. They LUB it.

I am here by myself right now as Rob went on to work for the day but he will be in and out throughout the day.

I do hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Stephanie