MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday evening

Good Evening All,

First, I would like to say Thank you to my family, Rob, Joseph and Theresa for sitting up most of the night with and without me. I got sleepy a couple of times and had to bale on them for a bit.

Theresa thank you for coming in and getting me this morning, it was the most beautiful sight to see. When I saw what was happening I was overwhelmed and it took every ounce of strength to remain composed.

Thank you to my extended family for all your nights watching and waiting. It is truly appreciated. I received a call from Sharron Dunning this morning, and she was on the phone with me when Hope's little head was wobbling back and forth..thank you for your call Sharron. Thank you for all your support to the MHR horses and our efforts to give them a good life...it IS TRULY APPRECIATED!!!

Stats on HOPE...she is healthy and weighs in between 135 and 145 and is a very very strong strong girl. She is very curious and quite the little whippersnapper. Jerri is fine and is throughly enjoying her little one.

Apple will be back in her stall maybe tomorrow or the next day, we want to gauge Jerri's temperament for now and do not want to add any distress to the mix.

THANK YOU AGAIN TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR DEDICATION AND DEVOTION TO ALL THE HORSES NOT JUST AT MHR BUT EVERYWHERE.

NELLIE LIVES ON THROUGH HOPE!!!

Stephanie