MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday evening

Hay Everyone,

Today was a very busy day, scraping out more pens, and playing musical horses. We have rearranged horses again and it seems we have a nice blend again. It takes a few tries to have everyone getting along.

I scrubbed out water barrels today, and then the wind kicked up...grrrrrr. Oh well, Mother Nature has a mind of her own that is for sure.

Spent time with Jerri and Apple both today. They are both doing well. Jerri is very watchful but that is progress for her. She has come to realize I am sure that nothing will happen to her as she no longer moves to the back of her stall. She stays back, but does not move away.

I was in Apple's pen cleaning her water barrel, I had my back to her and before I knew it she had that big ole head of hers resting over my shoulder. Let me tell you it is one heavy head. She is just so sweet.

Spirit and Baby B, what can I say very animated and a joy to watch and handle. Never a dull moment with these little ones. They will keep you on your toes at all times.

Phred has settled into the football field, and is fitting in with the older crowd.

Robert and I this evening went over to the Jeffrey's (Casper's and Dancer's new family) to help them set up their brand new corral panels and the turn out. They are just wonderful people and they could not be more excited about the two new additions to their family. They have a beautiful location, and Casper and Dancer will have the best.

Well, I am going to call it a night. Sweet dreams to all.

Stephanie