MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday morning

Good Morning,

Groan.....lol I hope this finds everyone well this beautiful morning.

I have found muscles that are screaming this morning, however to view the finished product makes it all well worth it. It seems that Jerri and Apple are doing quite well with the the structure.

While Rob, Theresa and I were putting this together, I was thinking in my my mind you were all sitting there saying GO! GO! GO! and when it was done you all stood in your chairs and did the wave. We were so concerned that the wind was going to come up, as those sheets of roofing were 20 feet long and it would have been like a flying razor blade. But the end result is the girls have their shade.

In regards to putting orange netting around the stall, I do not believe we will be doing this, this year. The panels the girls have rails are closer together.

It appears that Mare Stare does not have foal alert this year. I think there has been discussion of phone calls to one another but I do not know. Like MaryL, I believe we have a week left, we are keeping a close watch on her. What I would like to be able to do, with the assistance of Theresa, is when we know we that she is going to have the baby we are in hopes to be able to video tape fairly closely. No promises though as we get pretty excited ourselves.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful wonderful day.

Stephanie