MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday morning

Morning Everybody,

I hope this finds all well this warm Sunday morning. Another long night, and no baby. Last year when we were waiting for Baby B and Spirit to be born, Rob use to say to me nightly "NO BABY HORSE FOR YEWWWWWW !!!" Then finally with each one before they were foaled he said "BABY HORSE FOR YEWWWW!!!" I wonder if he knows something. I know that he is good with the horses, but he can't be THAT GOOD!!

I will be going out in a bit to feed and water. He has to go to work, so it's just me and the critters. It looks like we may have to attempt rewrapping Jerri's tail, it is inching its way down. We still have a long way to go with Jerri, but we are making strides. We still cannot just walk up on her and snap a lead rope on her, but we will eventually. From my view of looking at her this morning, she appears to be very narrow in the flank area..could be my sleep deprived eyes, just as all of you are.

I wish to express my gratitude to each of you for keeping watch over this very special girl. I would also like to tell you, I am not going to refer to all of you as Aunties, no way, no how.....you have just as much time invested in her as I do....so you are all officially GRAMMIES...I don't want to be the ONLY GRAMMIE.

I took a picture of Abby yesterday with her BoBo (my parents gave it to her), my mom was trying to take her Shelby Bear from her as she has pulled all the stuffing from it and it looks like a limp rag (Auntie Di and Unkle Shannon gave it to her) Diane had to cause Abby kept grabbing Diane's dog, Shelby, by the tail and dragging her across the tile floor. Shelby was not receptive to this playing.

Well, I do need to go for now, but I will give you and update and photos.

Our Misty will be 27 on the 29th, what a grand Lady she is. She is doing wonderfully, I will get some pics of her today.

Will be back in a bit!!!

Stephanie