MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday afternoon

Good Afternoon All,

Have been outdoors all morning with the horses.

I have been spending time with both Apple and Jerri, off to the sides where you could not see me....LOL

Their babies are moving around so much, it is wonderful to watch. I am still in awe every time I think and watch those little, or should I say, Big Babies moving around.

We're getting suggestions for names and I love all of them, but I do love the name Blossom.

I do think of Nellie and she is even in my thoughts when I should be sleeping. She awakens me. I do not know why, but she is trying to tell me something. I would like to share something with you: We have lost horses at the ranch and it hurt and they are missed. But, with Nellie my heart is truly broken. I want so many to understand her plight and the plight of others. I do hope that many will media blitz to as many newspapers, TV stations, magazines that they can. Her story must me heard, as she is speaking for so many others.

I appreciate everyone's hard work and efforts for all horses.

Stephanie