MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Friday, and for most I hope the end of a good work week and the beginning of a wonderful weekend.

I sat outside early this morning watching the sunrise, each ray slowly peeking over the mountain tops. Looking around the ranch, seeing life spring into action. The birds began chirping, a little cottontail bunny hopping through B's and Spirits pen, chickens pecking and scratching.

Though my heart is heavy over the loss of Miss Joe, I realize that it is the dawning of a new day, and that I must pick myself up, dust myself off and move forward. There are just some things we cannot control and this is one of them.

It has been a pretty rough patch over the last two weeks, but we shall survive. I would like to tell each and everyone of you from Rob and me, thank you for the moral support you have given to us, thank you for the phone calls, but most of all THANK YOU for all that you do for our horses. They are as much a part of your lives as they are ours...and we want to say to you, We are sorry for the loss of one of your horses.

Stephanie and Rob