MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday afternoon

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I spoke with both the husband and wife of the ranch where your girls are coming from.

I was informed that Apple is very sweet and that both Nellie and Jerri are a bit on the nervous side. He said that they will lead (I hope..LOL)....we will just take it nice and slow. Mr. C. stated they were being picked up today and would be entering the U.S. in the morning.

This is all very exciting and we are prepared for their arrival. Cathy will be here and Diane and Shannon are arriving Friday night. I will get plenty of pictures and of course some video as well. I will upload everything as quickly as this computer will allow me to.

I have been busy around here with all the typical daily stuff. Horses are all doing well. Getting ready to go out and feed them dinner.

I hope all of you have had a wonderful day and that you have a pleasant evening.

Stephanie