MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday morning

All is well here this morning, I checked on the girls last night at 10:00. They were resting. There has not been a peep out of anyone. I think they are all in shock...LOL

They are magnificent to look at......I was in awe looking at them. Nellie and Jerri are standoffish a this time but I am hoping in 30 days they will come around, this is where patience will be needed.

Some of you have been giving the accolades to Rob and me for the girls, BUT I AM GOING TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE......it is because of the FOBs and BARBARO that they are here now. I applaud each and everyone of you for he hard work and efforts you have put into this save. It appears at this time you not only saved three lives, but six...you are to be commended. I offer the biggest HUG and the biggest THANK YOU to all of you.

So many were involved behind the scenes in this effort, you just can't imagine.

Stephanie