MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday morning

Good Morning Everyone,

I hope this finds all of you well. Here we are all fine. I am angry with myself this morning as I missed the The Horse on the History channel. We had it programmed to switch over, and guess what we were both sound asleep at 8:04pm (last time I looked at the clock) and it was on at 9pm pst. Crud.

Yesterday was very busy, but I was able to sneak a video in of JD playing with Abby's BoBo. It is apparent that Abby's outside BoBo was left too close to his stall and he decided Abby wanted him to play with. I had to be very quiet to capture this video. I walked over to him afterwards and JD walked over to me and dropped it, so I did not have to climb in a get it and he did not eat BoBo guts.

We are just awaiting the announcement as to who has won the Hope, AJ Memento. I wish all of you the very best of luck. This is quite a keepsake, it represents so very much, not just that they were born here at MHR, but that they were born at all and the journey that three beautiful mares began, last January from Canada to the desert of Pahrump, Nevada. But it goes further than that, the fact of the matter that FOBs and other individuals came together in September of 07, to secure their ransom and safety. I would also like to thank my granddaughter, who was 4 yrs old at the time who selected Apple from a photo..because of her name. Little did she know she chose a wonderful mare, who gave us a beautiful colt. THANK YOU EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!

Spirit is doing great after the gelding, and is working out daily per the vet. He has a bit of an attitude but that is to be expected. He will get over it.

The day was pretty much the same as the others, so I will not bore you with water barrels, raking etc.

I do wish all of you a very good day and be safe.

Stephanie