MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday morning

Lisa, AJ and Hope's mom in Colorado, posted this message and pictures last night:

To all who love Hope and AJ:

WOW!!!! WHAT A DAY!!!!

To start with, the weather was almost hot and sunny - just incredible for this time of the year, but that's not the highlight. I saw Hope and AJ make lots of friends. It was worming day so everyone came in. Hope and Aj as usual were on the other side of the fence, protected. They are big, but they are still such little kids. TBut they got to have a fren with them throughout the day. The best part though was they got to really meet everyone across the fence. It was like coffee at Starbucks. All the horses coming up to say hi, how are you, let's chat...

Then, I saw Hope run free and fast. It took my breath away. I had taken both Hope and AJ out to graze in a pasture, and she ran and ran and ran on her own. She was just beautiful.

I saw both Hope and AJ graze. He has been better at grazing that Hope. Today though, she seemed to see that food grows from the ground. AJ got it the first time out.

AJ and Moonlight Valentino, my other PMU guy, met today. I think they talked about who would be bigger when AJ grows up.

Yes, Stephanie and Rob and everyone at MHR did a great job. These kids have a great attitude - they are trusting, kind, secure, curious, and very very loving....They are a joy. I am so lucky to have them in my life.

I wish you all could have been here...











Lisa,

Thank you so much for the compliment, I love working with Pregnant Mares and I especially love working with new babies.

The photos are wonderful, simply splendid! This I must say to all was the PERFECT rescue of their moms BUT this is the PERFECT adoption!!! I can feel the crisp mountain air against my skin as I type this as well as seeing the babies and all of your horses able to move about at will. This is where they belong to become well adjusted adult horses. Question for you Lisa? Can Nemo go out with them or does he require being left in your large corral until such a time he decides he does not need to wander so much....LOL

Lisa thank you for everything you are a treasure and these former MHR babies have hit the JACKPOT!!!!

Hugs to you, Hope, AJ, Nemo and all the other furbabies at your ranch

Stephanie