MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday morning

Good Morning,

Well, here we all are once again awaiting the impending birth of Apple's little one. I will be checking her and providing photos of the milk bar. I have been watching her since about 6am and her mannerisms. She has been doing a lot of shifting back and forth, but I watched Jerri do this as well. She has been walking around a lot, restless but until I look at her I can't say for sure. Her private area is very relaxed, the tail head protruding and the rump looking like a jello commercial.

Jerri and Hope do not have access to the round pen at this time, however this is going to give us the opportunity to work with Hope on her leading. Jerri does not mind us pulling her away for short periods of time as long as she can see us. Jerri at least has this much trust in our efforts as Hope comes back and Jerri just sniffs her.

We have discussed once Apple has foaled and her little one is about a week or so old and strong we will probably open everything up to them. Their pen as well as the round pen. We will just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

As I have the opportunity I will take video's of Le petite Stinkbug and get them posted for you. I wish there were about four of me, three to do the daily chores and me to get to play with the little one(s).

I do hope that everyone has a wonderful day. We have a cool breeze/wind coming through and it is quite pleasant. Everyone stay cool!!!

Stephanie