MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my Dad! You gave me strength, courage, the love of animals but most importantly you taught me to treat people as I would want to be treated. For this I will be eternally grateful and I THANK YOU DAD!!!

Happy Fathers Day to all Dads! I wish you all happiness and Love and may you have a splendid day as it should be everyday!

I was very busy yesterday scrubbing water barrels. The two experiment barrels with the Barley Bags...it's working...whooohooo! All other barrels had to be completely scrubbed, I just had to dump and rinse and add fresh water and toss it back in. The key is having a clean barrel to start with but it kept it from turning green. What a little gem these Barley Bags are, I highly recommend them.

Today, Theresa and I are going to be doing some videoing and picture taking for your viewing pleasure. So stay tuned later in the day.

My parents will be coming over today for our Sunday family dinner plus our Fathers' Day get together.

We will be celebrating Amelia's 1st Birthday on the 19th of June, though an Apple Foal would be be something on her birthday, I do not believe she is going to hold out that long. I do hope that it will be a day time baby.....we need to SLEEP!!!!!! Argghhhhhhh!

I do wish all of you a wonderful day and an even better week!!! Don't forget to hug and tell someone you love (LUB) them and give a smile to a stranger!!!!

Stephanie