MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Monday, April 26, 2010

Photos from LindaNV

Linda and Roger visited from Las Vegas over the weekend. From Linda:

My pics of Electra and Charity didn't turn out so well. Charity kept Electra in the shade and my photos are just too dark to see Electra's beautiful sweet face. So how about some photos of the first babies born at MHR?



Whatever you do, don't ever fall for that "I'm so sweet, shy and innocent look! :)
Hay everbuddy! Remember me? I'm doing my mommy proud....

ere's my fren Bright, she's been on Weight Watchers, doesn't she look great?
Uncle Spirit taught me this trick. Look into my eyes and as you are spellbound, I wll unchain the gate....
Ewtie - Pleeeeze take me home with you. That little Truffles is on my last nerve.
on't believe a word they say about me.....
I am smitten with Phyllis......

Roger having a great time with BC and Candy.