MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday evening, October 15, 2009

Hi All,

This has been a very very rough day. Our hearts ache beyond belief.

Faith, my heart was so torn when I saw you standing in the snow in ND. My heart ached as you stepped off the trailer, thin and looking so worn out. I saw a light in your eyes, and by God I knew we had a chance to bring you back. We did, but it was not only the feed, it was the trust you gave to me...I will cherish every memory and every milestone we achieved together.

You were and will always be magnificent in my eyes. You presented all of us with a beautiful colt "Justice". You taught him well to trust and to accept...thank you!

As Rob stated today "We strive to adopt these beautiful creatures to the best home, well.....Heaven Adopted Faith" What better home could she have?

We will miss you my dear dear friend and confidant, you listened well. I will love and care for your son to the best of my ability; if I need guidance I know I will hear your wuffles in my ear.

I love you Faith!!!

Stephanie and Rob