MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday morning

Good Morning to Everyone,

I am sorry I have not been posting the last few days, I have been busy beyond words.

I have had several projects going at the same time. Jumping around from one to the other is difficult, but I think it is coming to end...there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Dr. Henesler was here yesterday, drawing AJ's blood for his Coggins and giving him his shots. He and I were laughing as AJ just stood there, no flinching, no nothing and he (Dr. H.) was once again impressed we had no problems. However, Miss Hope was with us and here soft velvety nose was checking everything out, when I said "They are in your hip pocket" Dr. H.'s response was " Now whose fault is that" with a huge smile on his face. He also added, it is a joy to go to a call where the babies just stand for everything that is thrown their way and they do not go into orbit. I took this as a compliment.

I am absolutely thrilled with the adoption of AJ to Lisa as well. I had the opportunity to talk to Lisa yesterday and she is thrilled beyond words. This truly is a time to celebrate the lives of these "Magical" Little Big Ones. They have brought joy to so many, and I can no longer be selfish and want to keep them for myself...it is time to share...LOL. and I am happy to. I am very very excited about getting to watch them grow up in the Colorado Rockies, snow and a happy family to be kept safe and loved unconditionally, just as they have for us.

Everything else is going well here at the ranch, the weather is turning cooler, horses are frisky, snorting and kicking up their heels. You will hear a horse whinney in the early morning from a distance and the horses of MHR responding their greeting in return. This causes quite the chain reaction, but it is a nice sound. Of course roosters crowing, and the young roosters at the ranch still going through puberty and their little voices breaking up. That just cracks me up...kind of a sick little sound they make but they will get it.

Well, as much as I would like to chat, duty calls. Everyone have a blessed and safe day.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Stephanie