MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Friday evening, September 16, 2011

Evening All,

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT AND HAY YOU HAVE GENEROUSLY GIVEN TO THE HORSES. BLESS YOU ALL!


Mom is home from the hospital but is still feeling puny. I sure wish she would get well soon, I miss MY mom, the woman I look up to, who gives me strength daily. I want her well for my father who I know is worried but is holding steadfast. I want her well for her grandchildren and great grandchildren who all love going to GGma's house. Mom just get well soon. We spent the evening there, took her some homemade chicken soup she ate some and she said she is eating little meals throughout the day. I asked her if she wanted jello, but she told me the hospital jello has ruined it for her. Get well mom. Prayers from many are there for you.



Today, Rob and I erected the Pole Hay Barn and set the posts in concrete. Tomorrow if there is no wind we will be able to put the roofing on. All this wonderful hay donated by each of you will have a nice cozy home until it is fed to the beautiful majestic horses at our facility. Though at this time we are unable to take on any new horses at our facility due to the economy, the horses at Miracle Horse Rescue & Sanctuary will be eating well. Thank you ever so much.

Hay is very high here..they are selling hay @ 16 bales per ton x $17.00 per bale = 272.00 per ton. So your generosity is overwhelming and so appreciated, we will never be able to express our gratitude, but what we can do is continue to give the care and love each horse needs daily.

It has been a very long day, and for now I wish all a good night. I will be answering emails in the morning. Thank you so much. Additionally, we would like to welcome you to watch our live cam stream on Justin.tv. Please make a request after you sign up on Justin as we would love to have you join all of us in chat. I generally am able to get on early in the mornings and sometimes in the evenings, but all on chat are friendly and we have fun conversations. Welcome to all newcomers. We are happy you have joined us.



Stephanie, Rob and our entire MHR&S Famblee