MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hi,

My name is Electra Glide. I got my name from a special Auntie. I am only five months old and was born to CHARITY a Rescued PMU Mare. I have great ground manners. You can do my feet and such things as that. I am presently under the care of my fave veterinarian Doctor Hadland. You see I have an umbilical hernia. My doctor wants my grammie to massage it daily and she does during my feeding time and whenever she is with me. We are trying to avoid surgery. If Dr. Hadland decides surgery is necessary, it will be done at Desert Pine Equine Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. We will keep you updated, but should I need it, MHR could use some help and they will be asking that your donations be sent or called into Desert Pines Equine Center, with my name and for Herbie the Hernia Surgery.

This is my first Halloween, and I think I look great in my witch's hat with beautiful orange and black plumage. I am looking for my FOREVER home, with someone who will love and care for me. Right now though, I am really seeking SPONSORS. I can have more than one and if you can spare a $1.00 or more I would be ever so grateful, I hope you will give it some thought, as I am a growing weanling with an appetite for glorious hay.

We are having a Painted Pony fundraiser, Silent Auction to get more hay for all of us. Please consider bidding on the VIVA LAS VEGAS PAINTED PONY. Whoever wins buys hay and also gets a beautiful collectible.

Thank you so very very much and TRICK OR TREAT!
Electra Glide