MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Tuesday to All,

Well, here we are Day 29 with our Faith, and yes still no baby. We have had a wonderful time watching and chatting together, but to be honest with you I am ready for this little one.

Faith has really done a wonderful job in the weight gain department. I believe we have hit the targeted weight gain that Dr. Adam wanted prior to delivery. Her top line has really improved and she is stronger and her coat is shiny. Her attitude has improved and there is confidence in her step.

I actually touched her side twice yesterday. On the second go round though she gave me the stink eye and even went and did a roll to get my cooties off of her. I tried night before last to see if she would take feed from my hand but she did not. She would pass her mouth over my hand and sniff, you could tell she wanted it but did not know how.

Her dealings with humans in her past life have not been the best, so it is up to us to show her that not all humans are rough.

We will continue our vigilant watch over her, and I must convey my gratitude and thanks to everyone keeping the Faith Foal Watch across this great nation of ours and as far away as Australia. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Faith has a great TEAM.

Stephanie