MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wally

It is with a very heavy heart that I write this.

Our dear sweet Wally is gone. Candae, I am so so sorry, your sponsorship of Wally made a huge difference in his life. He was loved by many but he held a special place in your heart. Everything humanly possible was done for him. Wally was ready to be set free.

To lose both Leaguer and Wally within 48 hours of one another has taken its toll emotionally on everyone.

Both veterinarians that worked on these precious boys did an outstanding job, and they are to be commended for their kindness, compassion, and the knowledge to give the sound recommendations to end undue pain and suffering. We thank them profusely.

This was surely not how I wanted what was suppose to be a joyous weekend to be, but I believe that everything happens for a reason. I do know that a stronger bond has been developed, and they were witness to the bad and the pain that occurs at rescues. Each one was able to tell Wally goodbye, he left this earth knowing that he was loved by many, just as Leaguer was as well.

I would like to thank, Ro, LindaH, LindaS, SusanE, Sally, Kathie, Karen, Paul, Diane, Shannon, Rob, Joseph, Theresa, my parents, Frances, Rick Mier, and Rob, my strength, my rock, for being my pillar yet once again during the loss of our precious ones.

I also extend our deepest and sincerest gratitude to each of you, for your prayers and keeping us in your thought during this time. Thank you ever so so much.

Leaguer and Wally, so long my friends, we shall meet again, but until that time you will be forever in our thoughts.

Stephanie