MHR PMU horses

MHR PMU horses

Welcome to MHR's Blog

We hope you'll enjoy seeing frequent updates and photos of the Miracle Horse Rescue and Sanctuary horses you all know and so generously support. We'll also keep you posted on current projects and plans for the future.

Stephanie Pierce
Founder

All Images and Videos are copyright Miracle Horse Rescue, Inc. and cannot be utilized without explicit written permission.

You're welcome to send comments to miraclehorserescue01@gmail.com

Ways you can help:
Fund raisers:


Sponsor a Horse! (any amount will help)
Doc Wilbur's Medicine Cabinet

Your donations to these efforts are tax deductible and you help feed the horses.

Please friend me on Facebook for all the latest updates.

Watch MHR&S live on ustream.tv

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good Morning Everyone,

All is well here. We heard of the earthquake in Wells early this morning on the news. I do hope everyone in the area of it is safe. My sister lives in West Point Utah, and she is only about I believe but do not quote me on it, approximately an hour and a half from Wells. Have not heard from her yet.

It is a pretty morning here, sunshine compared to yesterday's drizzling rain. Our winter has been very odd compared to what we have had in the past.

All of the horses are doing well this morning. They are quiet and content. Thus far Baby B and Spirit are even quiet. They are not raising cain with each other this morning as normal.

I tried once again to download the Valentine video, it did not happen. I even have had to shorten it making it a two part video and it still did not upload. It is beginning to aggravate me. I will see what else I can do to make it work. Very very frustrating.

The BBG's are beginning to shed some hair, of course this must be like tropical weather to them. Everyone else still is keeping their coats. I look forward to Spring as I love to shed the horses out. I also am excited to see what we have when Baby B blows her coat. All the horses are just beautimous, whether they are hairy or slick.

Emmett is becoming very very vocal at feeding time, wow you just would not believe it. He came to the ranch so quiet and now he is letting himself be heard. He is so sweet, and when you give a treat by hand (I know we are not suppose to do this) you also get a handful of his tongue. Makes me giggle at the feel. But he loves everything that is put in front of him.

Well, I guess I had better get motivated as the kids will be sounding off in about 30 minutes and they can make a racket...gotta LUB them.

Have a blessed and safe day....and know that you are all special to me.

Stephanie